The Grove is our newest amphitheatre/green space in the heart of Mayfield Village’s Greenway Corridor.
Located on 3 acres just north of Parkview Pool, with easy access to the Greenway Trail system, the Wetlands, the new Library, the North Chagrin Reservation and Mayfield Village’s softball and soccer fields, The Grove is surrounded by trees creating a secluded commons in the center of our Village park system.
The Grove Amphitheatre
425 North Commons Blvd.
Mayfield Village, OH 44143
The Grove Hotline: 440.471.1070
Parking for The Grove is located at Parkview Pool with overflow parking available at Progressive Insurance. There is no permanent seating. Handicap accessible.
Rules at the Grove
- All shows are open to the public and seating is on first come basis.
- There is no permanent seating at the Amphitheater. Please bring blankets or lawn chairs. In order to provide unobstructed views of the stage for all of our guests, tents and canopies are not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted on the main Amphitheater grounds during events.
- No smoking is permitted within the facility, only in designated areas on premises.
- No candles or open flames.
- No glass of any kind.
- All trash must be placed in the trash and recycling cans on site at the end of the performance.
- Guests are welcome to bring their own food and beverages. Coolers are permitted. A variety of foods are available for purchase from food trucks which are the grounds.
- Please call the Mayfield Village Information and Weather Hotline at 440.471.1070 for the latest information.
Show your support for The Grove by purchasing a bronze leaf that will be permanently displayed on The Grove Dedication Wall. Purchase an installed 4” x 3” bronze leaf with your name, personal message or logo.
Arts & Entertainment
Visit Mayfield Village and discover a vibrant arts and culture scene. The mission of the Department is to provide quality recreational and cultural programs for all age groups through innovation, effectiveness and efficiency. We are dedicated to providing opportunities to participate in recreational activities that enrich and enhance the quality of life through culture, and history programs. Please take a few moments to visit the Gazebo, Reserve Hall and The Grove tabs to discover all the great cultural activities that the village offers.